Our policy is:
- To treat the information you give us as confidential.
- Never to release information you give us to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- To collect the minimum amount of information about you needed to provide a good level of service.
- To tell you how we use the information we gather from you.
- To use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments.
- To give you the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list.
We use the information collected primarily to help us improve our site and services.
Currently we use the following cookies and we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage:
Google Analytics – helps us understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If you’d like to know more about cookies you can visit http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm